Cheese grater, Blender or food processor
Round pizza pan with a lip or cookie sheet
2 cups Raw finely grated cauliflower
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese + plus 1 cup extra for topping
2 cups blended coarse cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken is easier)
3 large eggs
Tomato sauce or Pesto
Toppings of your choice
Varied Spices into mix. i.e.: salt, pepper, garlic, onion salt, etc.
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Cut parchment paper to match the size and shape of your pizza pan. Parchment paper is the best way to prevent your crust from sticking to the baking surface.
2. Finely grate cauliflower and remove any large chunks. You want a fine, uniform texture like rice. Blend Chicken in a blender or food processor to course or fine.
3. Mix together the chicken, cauliflower, mozzarella cheese, spices and 3 eggs until well-combined. At this point, it may not look like it could possibly turn into pizza crust, but it will bake to a thin, crunchy, flexible crust- just watch!
4. Place chicken & cauliflower mixture in the center of the parchment paper on the pizza pan. Spread the mixture thinly but evenly throughout the edges of the pan.
5. Bake crust at 450 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes. Until very golden brown
6. Assemble the rest of your toppings. Place a small dollop of preferred sauce- start with less than you think you’ll need- in the center of your crust and spread it out nearly to the edge. Be conservative with the sauce- **putting too much tomato sauce was one of my mistakes (soggy) when I was perfecting this recipe**
7. Top with cheese, followed by any other toppings of your choice.
8. Return it to the oven and bake until cheese is evenly melted and just beginning to turn golden on the surface– usually 10 minutes.